[Xen-devel] How many lines of Xen source code

Does someone have a stastics of xen source code?

Thereotically, Xen can be a trust computing base because it is simpler than
standard operating
system. But do we have some concrete data to support this claim?

Also, Dom0 is pretty much a standard operating system. If it should be
considered as TCB, we might have a lot harder time to argue why it is
simpler. One way is to argue that services and applications running in
Dom0 can be reduced to minimum. But how to count the source code at this
point?

Thanks,
-x