Re: [Xen-users] Centos 6.0 installation failing with xen-3.4.2-2.9999.2.

To: Geeta Desai <geeta.m.desai@xxxxxxxxx>,xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Centos 6.0 installation failing with xen-3.4.2-2.9999.2.el5.x86_64
From: "Niels Dettenbach (Syndicat IT&Internet)" <nd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:01:03 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 23:09:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geeta Desai <geeta.m.desai@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>I tried installing Centos 6.0 with xen and I am getting the below
>errors

hmmm,
it seems that any command / action from xen could not reach the xend process.

I assume we need more details to help you here.

In which context (command etc.) this error got produced?
Does xend running and can you start any xen domains (i assume not)?

thanks.
cheers,

Niels.

- --