From: Florian Heigl [mailto:florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 October 2011 21:46
To: Ian Tobin
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0_mem= major issue

It did not hit me yet - thats why I can't really help.

mem=X should be right, but there was also a thread on xen-devel that talked
about some more arcane options.

Two routes:
a) Would you please try it over there on the other list? or
b) Can you try to run a current Linux kernel on the system? I know that is not
really a production-friendly choice, but it would be the most easy thing to do
right now.
i.e. do a test install with ubuntu 11.10 and install Xen on that. The 3.x
kernel will just work[tm] on Xen, and the ones > 3.0.2 should not have any dom0
mem issues.

I know this is not ideal :>

Florian