Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI on Debian

To: "msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx" <msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI on Debian
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:55:53 +0100
Cc: "eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:55:46 -0700
References: <CAFGpm27nAcJkjaBs=vLei6bMF-_dRkyJhkrD-uuPOm+zpLVDpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1314362190852074500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <CAFGpm264BPFfxD1o5vXLYLgpYfmjvcLDm6+2b4Fk93JWJzQ=Hg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <CAFGpm26Rj8myFAvOxvVZvULpDT4JmFiSdALPYwvE+f+gnb_vbA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <CAFGpm26EfFw-Nq19h+YparA4H4T7yo_VPfFcG+SpLUsKDS8s8Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4E947BD9.8000402@xxxxxxxxxx> <CAFGpm27eQPnPumSyVEsGDVW09dRKhYMMrTuUM056hdGyTdtX-A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx