Re: [Xen-users] Networking in Scientific Linux 6 and Xen bridges

To: Larry Ing <larry@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Networking in Scientific Linux 6 and Xen bridges
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:41:24 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 19:45:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scientific linux 6 doesn't have the Xen dom0 kernel in it so if
you want scientific linux 6 as the VM host you are out of luck.
SL6 works fine as a domU though.

Best to use libvirt (virsh net-create) to create the bridges
rather than the rather outdated xen bridge tools.

Steve