Re: [Xen-users] xen hvm usb problem

That may or may not be correct, I do not know. However I do know that I have successfully done usb passthrough from 3.1-rc3 kernel (Dom0) to a windows 7 DomU, without any patches which I guess mean that the legacy passthrough option work? (It is possible using the xl tool chain as well either in the config file or in the console (not not from the normal cli))

/Erik