[Xen-users] PCI Passthrough -- Gentoo Linux 3.0.4

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough -- Gentoo Linux 3.0.4
From: Ryan Holt <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:50:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 05:51:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

Was up real late last night trying to get this to work and still couldn't -- driving me nuts. I had PCI Passthrough working on this box when it was running OpenSUSE. I decided to move back to Gentoo/Funtoo as I'm going to be doing more source based installs of supplemental software (SCST) and like the compile-based stack of Gentoo.

System is running 3.0.4 kernel and booted by Grub2. All necessary bios options have been enabled; this was working on a prior OS.

Here's a few configuration files / outputs:

san ~ # uname -a
Linux san 3.0.4-gentoo-r2 #5 SMP Tue Oct 4 01:09:55 EDT 2011 x86_64 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3440 @ 2.53GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance!
Ryan