Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests bo

To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Andrei E. Warkentin" <andrey.warkentin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests booting under UEFI?
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:26:01 -0700
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bei Guan <gbtju85@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>, Jordan Justen <jljusten@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:27:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3m5dVqKIDqPPPB0066tIwizZbcyMhrcZObEd3xqFcB8=; b=RpYvzFLDTJp7DnXb+v//u/CImJGGIkkfVEwg78j6g4LHYZqy56Es6qxI74Opoe0RXN TtCvyt/3y7gCoJWx2cuzGbuja1uvlvQfXPmECZz2MTjF24QGOp5foWZeoWL0WNAzj8AJ Po/sEBXZT31yHAc6nXqIXWMH/A9JKHIkKT0FA=