Re: [Xen-users] how do you create domU partitions?

To: Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how do you create domU partitions?
From: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:40:16 +0200
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:41:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oQWLeUVXxKe3GP5US98sDztfOovsHrmEvMXD0HXaayk=; b=bTrI5WYk6fcNNJcoranmbLGmkX3q0xcGoOo6y8Lriby8vikM6NHXbDIXsMLBuX+j6R BxydALyqOii1Tvzl4IODAhtHX2vnmVZnyuDfs/0AJJZ+/y7bGjSrND+NuGcRFgllhrkz jU3JfnDV/tHR8Y+ISp3n5idv51dzy4AWGyy3w=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 26 September 2011 12:35, Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I guess with having partitions you don’t have the worry of something filling
> up all the disk space causing the DomU to potentially crash.

I have that problem if I use partitions, I think, if I have only a
single partition I don't have that problem.
Do you use single partitions in your DomUs?