[Xen-users] Problem in installing XCP

Subject: [Xen-users] Problem in installing XCP
From: JAY PARIKH <jparik01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 01:02:13 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:05:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Hi everyone,

I am trying to install XCP 1.1 on externel usb hard drive.

After choice of selection of keyboard, when i proceed the message says
" No network interface"
This host does not appear to have any netwrok interfaces.
if interfaces are present you may need to load a driver

And when i go to next screen it has only one option to load a driver the local media which contains only xcp 1.1 and no network driver that i also know.

So the problem is how should i write network drivers and iso file of xcp both on same cd ????????

And which network driver the computer i am supposed to load?????????

Regards,
Jay Parikh