Re: [Xen-users] Migrating PV guest from XCP to Xen Hypervisor 3.0.3

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Migrating PV guest from XCP to Xen Hypervisor 3.0.3
From: Amit More <amore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:08:28 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:09:59 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am writing this just to be more clear on the issue. I have a few PV images
that i can import to a XCP system that is 64-bit and does not support VT-X .
Can i import those PV images to Xen Hypervisor 3.0.3.
Here are the details of the system i am trying to import the images to,
CPU: 32-bit, non VT-X
OS: Centos 5.6
Arch: i386
Xen Hypervisor: 3.0.3

Sorry for the earlier email. Appreciate you time.

Thanks,
Amit