[Xen-users] Guest launches manually OK, not on System reboot when config

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Guest launches manually OK, not on System reboot when config is in /etc/xen/auto ?
From: "Guido Hecken" <guido.hecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:06:17 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:08:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
have a look at /etc/default/xendomains.
Did you set XENDOMAINS_AUTO=/etc/xen/auto

Here is an excerpt from this file (under debian squeeze):

## Type: string
## Default: /etc/xen/auto
#
# This variable sets the directory where domains configurations
# are stored that should be started on system startup automatically.
# Leave empty if you don't want to start domains automatically
# (or just don't place any xen domain config files in that dir).
# Note that the script tries to be clever if both RESTORE and AUTO are
# set: It will first restore saved domains and then only start domains
# in AUTO which are not running yet.
# Note that the name matching is somewhat fuzzy.
#
XENDOMAINS_AUTO=/etc/xen/auto

Hope I could help...

Guido