[Xen-users] XCP autostart and LVM disabled

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP autostart and LVM disabled
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:30:47 -0700
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:32:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With XCP how do we autostart a VM when a host boots up? In Xen I would have made a symbolic link to the VMs config in /etc/xen/auto/

Also does anyone know why LVM is disabled in the /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit in XCP 1.1 beta? I uncommented it and when my Host boots it does a vgchange -ay now and the LV gets mounted in the fstab. I can't think of a reason why this isn't the default behavior.

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.