Re: [Xen-users] KVM -> Xen migration

To: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] KVM -> Xen migration
From: James Bach <notshadowgamers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:54:37 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:55:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah, lol. I was assuming that the tutorial/instructions would be the same on 32/64b, but I guess there's no chance of that.

Although actually, instructions for 32b KVM > 32b Xen would be helpful in addition to the 64b ones.

I'll be dredging my 64b computer to work tomorrow rather than waiting for some funds to clear/waiting for someone on the other side of the planet to free up a host. I'll install the same OS and pray that nobody else here notices the that I mentioned 32 and 64 in the same sentence.

I'll compare my configs and post if I get anything different (shouldn't do, really? Right?)