Re: [Xen-users] Debian - DomU on ZFS

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Debian - DomU on ZFS
From: Net Warrior <netwarrior863@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 01:12:32 -0300
Cc: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:13:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KhkjA0rQAssAZVmZvQrftrgMVuJLRwIlmu2mbGt9m8c=; b=bZJ/MaN3B6k9NzP2IRe4bS9isFxmteG0z9A/uhupShOw1zGhj8D+FsSJNLBCNPJhCr VYCtonjitC6O14OYIq5KDjZnzgwf6RIawTq7o62vb+p1fvzugroJTHF8e9lZ2HjXILQX fb6V291pI1xFL6acMjzF4jKVPVoA/RmoLpNFU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your answer,

I have two scenarios.
One local server for testing purposes using zfs.
A SAN.

I think I will move forward with something like this, disk=[ 'iscsi:2011-09.us.example:server,xvda,w', ]
Do you think is this much more reasonable?
I think that for the local server that will be much better than using images, do you agree?

Thank you very much.
Regards