[Xen-users] Ubuntu 11.04 + Xen-Hypervisor 4.1 Instalation

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 11.04 + Xen-Hypervisor 4.1 Instalation
From: piyush Aghera <ce.piyushpatel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:05:45 +0530
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:40:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello EveryOne,

  I am new comer to Xen virtualization . I want to install Xen in Ubuntu 11.04,I had follow this link  http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-03/msg00878.html  for installation of xen.  But some of tools did not get installed at last part of article .

I have also follow this ...http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-03/msg00878.html

Still I am able to Boot in Xen kernal &  XM info , Xm list command show me working DOM0 kernel .

Now i don't know how to install DOMU(Guest os),

do i need to compile kernel from scratch for domu also ?
what are the different between DOM0 & DOMU kernel ? from where it will get me ?
Installation of dom0 is very long process in this article, downloading lots if things while compiling and installing so if i have to install on 5 machine
then all machine will take same time ? can i copy dom0 from one machine to another machine ?

what is role of xen-tool package ?

please tell me how to install Guest os like fedora , win7, on this hype visor ?

Regards.
Aghera Piyush.
Student,DAIICT- Gandhinagar