[Xen-API] XenSummit Asia : Looking for PMC members

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] XenSummit Asia : Looking for PMC members
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:47:19 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 05:47:35 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everybody,

I am looking for volunteers to join the Program Management Committee for XenSummit Asia, which will be held Nov 2-3 in Seoul, Korea. As a PMC member you have the following responsibilities

  • Review submitted topics for the event (we will typically have 3 one hour calls and a bit of homework is needed)
  • Assist in compiling the final agenda for the event (which means reviewing the agenda compiled by me)
  • If attending, introduce speakers – you don’t have to

Please get in touch with me, if you want to join the PMC. We are aiming to have the first PMC meeting the week of Sept 12th.

Regards
Lars