Re: [Xen-users] XCP - Linux Pack Disk

To: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP - Linux Pack Disk
From: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 10:33:27 -0500
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:36:10 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NaQ/P/++UuLpDQoFjF8q9nq2Dd3w089rwIYO+4URRB4=; b=U4T8PGXvSvdd5wvfSOdFnQAnlD7PwBdFEQJDGcHQPzE8tEKySRAT64W0b+p0bO0fEd JeSyw5+5PGOvxrZK8PeCG/RGFUR/VoIPRTWtuLzlqfJHW6rJhEOuoXoMHlPWGvBkxD55 l8F0dQW0KPlIGYzORdec1Aeys2iRKCHB8ScsM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is correct.

--

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get dirty and the pig likes it.