Re: [Xen-users] shared storage

To: babu karthik <r.g.babukarthik@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] shared storage
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:09:02 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 09:10:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=srzxUq/CqEgDuV872kglSJckOnbpYiOHmBQqSL0TS2I=; b=o0+jDbR+iqbQef7u9C16wUb0wfH9QSuOpfIgoYtpCH9D/ZsgWtNDILatYs0QmEgXjl 0Q5tqUKmwfq8SmvReItrlzK+grHhopBgy8qEw6/RSyVFsOSp6Qjv2Peyt9snuMxkLdVm KHtv/wdKflBa8eU+xQJnQknkW/BUfbaNG3LMs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/5.6.0fp1/1.0/en_gb/installation.html#id863199

--
Todd Deshane