Re: [Xen-users] Problem adding an usb device

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem adding an usb device
From: Flako <subforos@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:09:30 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:11:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mm, you must have something wrong on the other hand, I have a Windows 2003 with:
/ - win. cfg
usb = 1
usbdevice = 'host: 0925:01003'
\ - win. cfg

On the command line You can add the usb:
xm win usb-add host: 0925:01003

I use it for a usb hardkey and I walk 10.

Pobaste delete all USB devices from windows? (works for me with usb
mouse on windows host)

if you get error "Error: 'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'"
in google it comes to Python syntax error, for me you should have
something misspelled in the archivo.cfg