Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Disconnected link status of network

To: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Disconnected link status of network
From: Wei-Chih Chen <wcchen.tw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:46:52 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 01:48:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Everyone,

I take a screen shot.
network disconnected.jpg

Sorry for naming is different from previous discriptions.
It should be modified as follows:

4 NICs (NIC 0~3) correspond to 4 Networks (Network 0~3)
Only NIC 2 is not connected to a physical switch.
Network 0 is the management interface.
I create "External Network" called VLANNetwork2 & VLANNetwork3, assign VLAN ID 2 & 3 respectively, and link both to NIC3.
However, their Link Status is "Disconnected"
Does anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wayne