[Xen-users] Getting Started with Xen (was Re: Xen question from Chowder@

To: Leonardo Sanchez <absolutezero1287@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Getting Started with Xen (was Re: Xen question from Chowder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx #xen)
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:02:06 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:07:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Leonardo Sanchez
<absolutezero1287@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello. My name is Leo. I go by Chowder on IRC.

Hi Leo,

This is a great question for the xen-users list.

We can point you to some resources to help you get started.

You might want to start here and then ask more specific questions.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenCommonProblems#head-4b4404ec496185f363b90a8505c623ae8ef12905

Thanks,
Todd

--