Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] XCP network and VLAN by Open vSwitch

To: Wei-Chih Chen <wcchen.tw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] XCP network and VLAN by Open vSwitch
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:18:32 +0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:19:40 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date :message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eGp5aPX9yNMt9fsBOdeC6HMmRcDIoHy9dYlwL+79mqI=; b=KyS+4lK1a5Fr7Bx75lyVlShEK+MMlb9yKbL67D9JGP+hEAnZ6UqubeU96MmLvPag/w 3+2dmNf92PBY3/WX8ls4ykIWgkgvNwjGdRcpOAPz+lLDvjjPFsel2t9xSGhP41a24OMm BilJ2+axGaL/A0OPCkaiETvwHH3QMKGJFnDPg=
References: <BANLkTimdsxyfce+iuxv7wL0zQK+owUJrNg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTikForS5T4hEV0EHLY_CMDt4YH8upA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTimM4fF3O3N_ZUO2Ad9E4RwLvBehGg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTinKp4VhzZG2YAJaUjJexLpdGoC_KA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTimYrQ89-MyP4ZkDPCB3cH0+ahHVeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTindVRz_M4NyuQjN=dC5+nPUu1r9yA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTik0sbRkpQ8byxnTQjTYSjg3Hg4Fjg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTimWUxuu1BY48FePnjMJvhZ2A5ihXw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTimA0UP8tNi2Zg8JBCApDnVZfvMi7A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTinytD__TdfAze12dnsZA7wFrzgOYw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTi=KB91S-UKDgKrcpoaE3gFzNtazLg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <BANLkTim0VX-s3hMMhEt+1dE26NJVnuaK3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <CANx=6oZQXVsfEmqHNzEVDuvVMpS-G_R83gJNEv37dqtB7deRSw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I could not reply to all question but look to
the /etc/xensource/scripts/vif - it contain shell script executed by
xapi during vif-plug/unplug operations.