Re: [Xen-users] Using Xen to virtualize a single desktop

To: mario piccinelli <mario.piccinelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Using Xen to virtualize a single desktop
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 09:14:53 -0400
Cc: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 06:16:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jbM3NvEwizDJxIdpY0R+o12Bvw1BfRJ2GUMGp3sWHFY=; b=AG+IiJvKhPGgTavjJoDap/YOQKCPMhC0lcXbJnC9mrvwD2LlHcJ5NBLmLYRtabp2er cn1f1PtW34snhT2lasIJV+sGhgPpOVZuNOv+rm2yLJ0UWpdGL5jgT54BPb1VJ0ph4jy8 BPX+2l6188ql16WOREwbAryrIVsTaRtyR+3Qg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx