Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Xen 4 (remus)?

To: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Xen 4 (remus)?
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 18:35:30 -0400
Cc: "bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:36:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bTT4Ti89wpsJxmyw6ojJWMeDTy/iUtsGwQ0Gg6DuIYM=; b=O+RA0PH7DTvkU0wLz6/P7YPdAIzkjy/PxDEHOgGgBYE6R//cNd4EJsXeG66PmlQr3M OduKQcukOyrPAp2zAJYyLr3coOU5SN5kekGAl4E+cVSpO0OXRGlbVeXgxbOIzDvzZOq+ CYsdE230ybCi/5zP0zBmf+FbCkzB/XvcVfk6o=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx