[Xen-users] Multiple bridge, network and server

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Multiple bridge, network and server
From: Camille Néron <camille_neron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 14:58:53 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 06:03:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

First, i'm french and my english is approximately, thanks to be indulgent.

I have 2 Xen server 4.0 on Debian Squeeze with this kernel :  2.6.32-5-xen-amd64.

In my entreprise I have a multiple networks :

- 1 : 10.168.30.0/24
- 2 : 10.168.40.0/22
- 3 : 10.168.50.0/22
- 4 : 10.168.60.0/22
- Admin : 10.168.0.0/20
- Internal : 172.16.8.0/24

On my 2 Xen server I have 6 bridges which correspond to my networks.

On my first Xen server I have this adresse to my bridges :

- 1 : xenbr-1 : 10.168.30.1/24
- 2 : xenbr-2 : 10.168.40.1/22
- 3 : xenbr-3 : 10.168.50.1/22
- 4 : xenbr-4 : 10.168.60.1/22
- Admin : xenbr-admin : 10.168.11.1/20
- Internal : xenbr-internal : 172.16.8.100/24

And on my second Xen server, it the same the 1 is remplaced by 2. And to internal is 172.16.8.110.

The network Internal is the "real" network, which use a physical NIC. The others networks is used with dummy interfaces.

All the domU which belong to the same dom0 can communicate them but when one domU (which belong to the first dom0) want communicate with an other domU wich belong to the second dom0, it doesn"t work.

The bridge "internal" can communicate between the 2 Xen servers, but not the dummy interfaces (bridge 1-2-3-4-Admin).

Did you have an idea please ? I'm blocked ...

Thanks to your answer :-)

Camille