Re: [Xen-users] centos 5.6 upgrade to 4.1 - no DomUs listed

Andy, looks like your image is not bootable, I have run into that, did not
try to fix one, however, did some some posts related if you search. Since then
I have created bootable images and have not had a problem loading them. If
all else fails create a new bootable image (using remote/network install or kickstart or however) then mount the image, copy the data, and copy it to the bootable VM.

Regards,
Randy