[Xen-users] Monitoring hardware in Domain-0 - core temperature specifica

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Monitoring hardware in Domain-0 - core temperature specifically
From: Danilo Godec <danilo.godec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 14:24:13 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:25:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I got a bright idea to monitor CPU core temperature using 'lm_sensors'.
I was testing on my quad-core desktop machine and everything seemed great.

However - my Domain-0 has just two VCPU's assigned to it and this is
exactly what 'sensors' report.

Any ideas about how to work around that besides letting Domain-0 use all
CPUs?

  Regards, Danilo

--
Danilo Godec, sistemska podpora / system administration

Predlog! Obiscite prenovljeno spletno stran www.agenda.si

ODPRTA KODA IN LINUX
STORITVE : POSLOVNE RESITVE : UPRAVLJANJE IT : INFRASTRUKTURA IT :
IZOBRAZEVANJE : PROGRAMSKA OPREMA

Visit our updated web page at www.agenda.si

OPEN SOURCE AND LINUX
SERVICES : BUSINESS SOLUTIONS : IT MANAGEMENT : IT INFRASTRUCTURE : TRAINING :
SOFTWARE