Xen 4+ vs. Xen 3 (Was Re: [Xen-users] active list?)

To: Randy Katz <rkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Xen 4+ vs. Xen 3 (Was Re: [Xen-users] active list?)
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:43:30 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 01 May 2011 18:44:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ESREINIUp280DAH5TMsj5nOnEzsvh2QbMTRqljgdnH0=; b=pIRdqTJ1N9C+7yKXm/SZ94LW3hCcCtA2LLoTOdOJWJamSadE7OdMIRXyzNuX/+ikZH XuP8tBgta7vKS83qNUmM8WTJnjAByWv6PNhIp+ENdKfhRCrJArMaTNL+vL0kdHNrThNw 6lO5qqP2b8+qaLcmwUY5ZWrkF5Sw2TpxYu54U=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Randy Katz <rkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Todd,

Hi Randy,

This is a great question for the list.

Here is some information on Xen 4.1 in case you haven't seen it yet.
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.1
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/MigrationGuideToXen4.1%2B
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

Maybe others can comment on what they are using based on your questions below?