[Xen-users] PVUSB to WINDOWS 2008R2

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PVUSB to WINDOWS 2008R2
From: Vladislav Karpenko <vladislav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:29:50 +0300
Cc: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 02:31:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear All and especialy James Harper!

Please help me in situation!

I have open suse 11.4 with xen 4.02 from box
I install windows server 2008R2 and gplpv driver form James (238 buld) as DOMU
I need passthru my usb hdd to this DOMu
than i did:

# xm usb-list-assignable-devices
2-3          : ID 1058:1130 Western Digital My Book 1130
4-1          : ID 0557:2221 Winbond Electronics Corp Hermon USB hidmouse Device

make settings in cfg file

vusb = ['usbver=2, numports=1,port_1=2-3']

and start VM

On windows in Device Manager i see
Xen PVUSB Device Driver
Root USB -concentrator (i translate it from russian so maybe real name
different in english windows) with ! exclamation
in device state it telling that windows cannot load for it needed drivers
If I update driver for this root usb concentrator from C:\Program Files
(x86)\Xen PV Drivers\drivers\xenusb it telling that windows has found driver
for this device but there was an error while installing this driver
an its name changes to Xen PVUSB Device Driver with same ! exclamation

Please help me to make it work!