Re: [Xen-users] XCP XenAPI fencing script (clustering support)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP XenAPI fencing script (clustering support)
From: "Anatoliy.Poloz" <Anatoliy.Poloz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 15:57:08 +0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 05:59:12 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tested,
it's working on xcp 0.1.1

30.03.2011 14:09, m c пишет:
Hi,

I think this would be the best forum, let me know if not.

I am in the middle of writing fencing scripts for Citrix XenServer virtual machines (specifically for use with Redhat Clustering, but will also work from pacemaker etc) and I noticed that XCP uses the same XenAPI (from what I can tell).

Just wondering if someone would be able to test the scripts on XCP and let me know if they work.

The latest tar ball can be downloaded from the following URL:-

Once extracted a test can be performed as follows (the following will just list all the VM's and their current state, it will not turn reboot a machine so is safe):-

cd /tmp
tar xvzf fence-xenserver-0.8.tar.gz
cd fence-xenserver-0.8
./fence_cxs_redhat.py  -o list -s http://192.168.1.1/ -l root -p <passwd>

That should be enough to test if it is functioning properly. Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Matt.