Re: [Xen-users] XCP WinPV drivers

To: "Eduardo Kanashiro (eduardo.kanashiro)" <eduardo.kanashiro@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP WinPV drivers
From: John Buchanan <John.Buchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:19:06 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:20:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eduardo, did you ever receive a response to this?

The issue I'm running in to is while trying to allocate all Vcpu's to the Windows 2008 R2 VM.  The host processors are Xeon E5630's, quad core with HT.  I can set cores-per-socket=8 and Vcpu's (at-startup & max) to 16, and see/utilize all Vcpu's the host has.  However when I install Xentool then the VM hangs on boot.

I read the posts to the discussion you mentioned but am not sure it applies to XCP 0.5.0?

-John