[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 TSC problems

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Olivier Hanesse <olivier.hanesse@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4 TSC problems
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:30:12 +0000
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Adams <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 03:31:43 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc :message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ldh/e1skiOdXRpuNcUGNs7iLHoj4/T3INsCtgut0yNM=; b=N9PfFpzZeH9ZWO7zaUjG/AZjb2bKIIIbZxn57CK5NIIoPow85FVbptRMlmXkR9Zj+a KA2WUtUgVpVdnfM6hLHCrr/bkYxCHGo6KMWfOL7g7QbdMZSpdDuxXDbSOd0S8/RhUBve vUj8zLidrpzSxx6GXMQoziReZL/fcBs7ZES8g=