[Xen-users] acpid_1.0.10 hangs make - newbie Xen XCI installation questi

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] acpid_1.0.10 hangs make - newbie Xen XCI installation question
From: jim bardgett <jbardgett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 12:24:50 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:26:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The current 'make' for XCI hangs when trying to get 'acpid_1.0.10'. The host site lists only 1.0.8 and 2.0.7. Can someone point me to the correct 'make' script containing the get request so I might correct it?

A 'grep -r -H acpid_1.0.10' under the build directory did not reveal the file under Debian 6.0 but it managed to warm the hard drive for a long time. =) Like most I am pretty excited about Xen and using it so any help is appreciated. ;-) Perhaps this gets me involved in learning about the scripts some, but a point in the right direction would help.

If I have accidentally been insufficiently diligent in seeking where to post this, please forgive the list interruption and if you can direct me to the correct place it would be helpful.

Regards,