Fwd: [Xen-users] clarification regarding xen vm

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] clarification regarding xen vm
From: Yamini L <lpyamini@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:18:41 +0530
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 03:50:16 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vXae1WxQ8EWNJ+jHnADnb1zOmQqqg1RN80fWdwoquL0=; b=KV/IDRCT6exKGrRc+EPPpDDvxkILJOSI9gdZnbglosbszQrclr8c/mecWIdgtzzd5y bQGSxNgmX9EOZQsvMi9OzhEsKHVCbW0MM8E2hLPqpKbibfw44AH4vWQd6a12n784yWoZ WfTUCwRDOQVE3wBa5kAeDXUQseQ8K8WtbACuI=