Re: [Xen-users] start up script for "xentop"

To: Gautam <gautamnitc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] start up script for "xentop"
From: Peter Phaal <peter.phaal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:49:45 -0800
Cc: Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 08:51:07 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kXe7cEeQn9dVv0q4ghG4zaWkANG0V0sM+F3CxPAzwBs=; b=tvNOkALhsih040ZQwJOhpzhZfCOFrT1JvrcLUfr/pfAa43eC75vW/aOoRZFimIM7Le M8HSo57SIhn0ZwbQwbv+aJ5Cewlh4ihtzORlLHGzGBsyQxGKfeb0fx3biMPChD4LYqmP KYU2XWG2nxX5IbZQSWyLTnNXmQCmPrxqoYj+Q=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You might want to take a look at the Host sFlow daemon:

http://host-sflow.sourceforge.net/

It exports all the dom0 and domN statistics from xentop, along with
additional dom0 CPU, memory, disk and network I/O statistics, making
it easy to monitor all the servers in your live migration pool from a
central location, providing the data you would need for load
balancing.

The following article provides links to resources and tools for
developing applications that support the sFlow standard:

http://blog.sflow.com/2010/01/developer-resources.html

Peter