[Xen-users] network interrupted when booting or shutting downDomU's on S

To: "Bart Coninckx" <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] network interrupted when booting or shutting downDomU's on SLES11
From: "Guido Hecken" <guido.hecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:48:58 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 02:50:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Bart,
which version of xen are you talking about?
I had the same issues on debian squeeze with xen 4.01 on kernel 2.6.32.5.

I didn't get the issue again after changing values in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp
from
(network-script 'network-bridge' 'bridge=eth0') # my starting values
to this standard values:
(network-script 'network-bridge')
(vif-script vif-bridge)

Maybe, this solves your issues too.