Re: [Xen-users] iscsi vs nfs for xen VMs

redundant switches
nic bonding

and you are fine...

Am 26.01.11 07:26, schrieb Rudi Ahlers:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Dustin Black<vantage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
We are using iSCSI with CLVM and GFS2 very successfully with 10 physical Xen
servers and 80 to 100 VMs running across them.  We use file-based disk
images, all stored on a single GFS2 file system on a single iSCSI LUN
accessible by all 10 Xen servers.

What do you do if your iSCSI SAN breaks?