Re: [Xen-users] Which version for hosting?

Just wanted to ring on this one...

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:10:13AM +0000, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:
> >Xen 3.4.3 + CentOS's 2.6.18 was a rock solid combination,
> I 100% agree with you here. I'm using Xen 3.4.3 and CenOS's 2.6.18
> and it has been really rock solid!

Yeah gitco.de's 3.4.x and centos5 with 2.6.18 has been working pretty
well for me.

What you might also want to consider is running debian squeeze. Though,
admidtedly, there have been 2 bugs which plagued my installs for about
1-2 days each when they poped up.

Otherwise it's also very good and you'll have the latest xen-tools
version *cough shameless plug* in your package manager.

Regards,

D.
--
Dmitry Nedospasov <dmitry@xxxxxxxxx> -- Twitter: @nedos