Re: [Xen-users] Can't get Dom0 PV_OPS working properly

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Can't get Dom0 PV_OPS working properly
From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:05:11 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:06:30 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1294931111; bh=PRakS/F4H4pPI1rExXYjzqB6jdC6R6UIbw9+D7W9Ojw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vG25gwDTU69wKB9EW5yH5ddSMQmDXU0FqcNdisb99WNXxy4HQPUWGQMBGEJwfVucIel9+q/3Tc6N76vm/vNTl0TKQjVwS9+/H8iMBX+cUfQtyhj9fklM0xHvl5BK+uyn3EGbPmqzuJJrL0ug3hdy7xTX/CY+PogcM3JokTEwcBA=