Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Hypervisor hangs on startup, 2.6.32-5-xe

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 16:05 +0000, Arno Toell wrote:

> So the question is now, whether there was a bug in 4.0.1 that has been
> fixed in -testing which fixes this one as well (or if it is a duplicate
> perhaps?), or if Debian introduced that bug. Would someone mind finding
> this out together with me?

As far as I can tell Debian does not patch the hypervisor at all, it is
just stock 4.0.1.

That makes it seem likely that the issue is fixed in xen-4.0-testing.hg
and will be in the 4.0.2 release.

If you wanted to figure out which changeset then you could bisect the
hypervisor changes between the RELEASE-4.0.1 tag in xen-4.0-testing.hg
and the version you tested which was ok.

Ian.