RE: [Xen-users] HVM Networking Issues

To: Jake Stride <jake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] HVM Networking Issues
From: Matej Zary <matej.zary@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 23:06:10 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 14:08:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jake, in this case I would believe in what the Windows are trying to say and
would look if there's the same IP address you inserted in the Win XP Control
Centre used somewhere in that physical subnet (seems like the Windows DomU is
bridged to the same network as the Dom0).  Have you tried different IP address?

Matej