Re: [Xen-users] XCP 0.5.0 VM installation Problem

To: inas mohamed <inas_2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP 0.5.0 VM installation Problem
From: Boris Quiroz <bquiroz.work@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:00:21 -0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 06:02:29 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dGVM/V5PvXA6HnLqgbzVVbahAHW2Fo6xg+uhbPldSN8=; b=tnPCZE21ZxUvvdEbao/Lya8iDGkcFf2XUHcXx0KuGrWWrwTxM3FYtFO9UGfRQPCBVk Z1ECfp1dIedt/BWOhXgolCZDm9SG+9GnvF97S26VfGTonw9ho27xNORU2D2G7Vsw0tnx 3hkOOJwz9KaeXwkTPCo9AKYSUMeP+V8zMoUzU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx