RE: [Xen-users] How to use "xe tunnel-create" to create GRE tunnel?

To: 'frank' <frank@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] How to use "xe tunnel-create" to create GRE tunnel?
From: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:01:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:14:11 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The controller I am talking about is part of XS 5.6 FP1 (Advanced Edition or
higher), which is released by Citrix very soon, and was also included in the
beta. This controller uses OpenFlow for setting up ACL rules etc, and another,
Open vSwitch specific, protocol to create GRE tunnel ports remotely.

Rob