Re: [Xen-users] How to get remote access to domU console using VNC?

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:34 AM, ma qiang <maqiang1984@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have tried uncomment this line and reboot, but it doesn't work.

It should work.

Since you mention you already see the kernel boot message, you might
want to try replacing "tty1" with "console" on /etc/inittab and see if
it changes anything.

If that still doesn't work, to track down what you might do wrong, you
can start by installing a fresh domU using virt-manager. It should (by
default) create a working domU with Centos' default kernel-xen, using
the virtual vnc console as the default console.

--
Fajar