[Xen-users] can't connect to dhcp after bridging

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] can't connect to dhcp after bridging
From: Emanuele Ianni <dierre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:08:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 03:09:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dgwszVxylmzHf+Tb+pwibUn/SmgsBBAb3sjIIDlwFBg=; b=qvVTZwMG/0KTg/klyovSGYDgtu7baTORdlt2M/L3zww/er/tZf9obLTlgszDdva/XG LRN+cVmNE2keLc2gOtvsxYArvZ8gQ06HDnbjD3u8nRMhY6/aW/sB7Ued0J+AM26CAqiy TLrYvN95hhHRwb5p44V2prqDt7ERo/ywPA4LI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi! I'm sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question but I started today for the first time using Xen. I'm using it on a fresh installation of Debian Lenny.
I followed this tutorial http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-xen-on-debian-lenny-amd64 but the 686 version, non the amd64.

The problem is that after enabling the bridge it can't seem able to find my router dhcp server. Is there something I'm missing? On ifconfig I have eth0, peth0 and lo.

--
Distinti Saluti
Emanuele Ianni

Le informazioni e gli allegati contenuti in questa e-mail sono considerati confidenziali e possono essere riservati. Qualora non foste il destinatario, siete pregati di distruggere questo messaggio e notificarmi il problema immediatamente. In ogni caso, non dovrete spedire a terze parti questa e-mail. Vi ricordo che la diffusione, l'utilizzo e/o la conservazione dei dati ricevuti per errore costituiscono violazione alle disposizioni del D.L. n. 196/2003 denominato "Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali"

The information in this e.mail and in any attachements is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e.mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its contents to any other person according to the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.