[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call

To: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] XCP community call
From: Marco Sinhoreli <msinhore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:49:06 -0300
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:49:25 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XkXyUbSnh5j7Z+ne0Vj/WbPrBcUjxxqM0cCs4Mg4J9A=; b=l7OoKXQiUumDVxtI4CK9oScfkm92FOzCkahODsjMQGmSCIYuTd7CrYMQMtTzZfIwBQ +4mtkKCE1tc3FyuyOoyfuya/Kmm8Ri3tCSU87tQUjcEZ9qcP8gR6lSn5DpsOTe7PlvMC fg6PIqJRCP4cO2AITFjNtWkB7TytjRerO4ZGU=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi:

My time zone is UTC -3 (Brazil).

Cheers!

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Jonathan Ludlam
<Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The next XCP community call is somewhat overdue, and many things have
> happened in the intervening time. In particular, Stephen Spector has sadly
> (for us) moved on to new projects, so we currently don't have a community
> manager to organise such things as these calls. Until we get someone (or
> two!) to fill Stephens role, I'll temporarily try to organise at least the
> next call.
>
> Previously there was some discussion about time zones, in particular I
> believe we were trying to make time a little more convenient for our Asian
> participants. So if you'd like to attend the call, please give me a mail and
> let me know your time zone, and I'll try and maximise the number of people
> that can join us conveniently.
>
> I'd also like to ask if there is anyone who would particularly like to talk -
> I believe that before Stephen left we were soliciting participation from any
> cloud providers who are interested in XCP. If you'd like to talk a little,
> please contact me directly.
>
> Thanks everyone,
>
> Jon Ludlam

Marco Sinhoreli