[Xen-users] Re: netbsd/amd64 5.1rc4 domU network

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
Jean-Yves, can you cast your eye over the patch and commit it to
-current?

I was planning to commit it on -current this saturday or sunday (I still
ahve to check for membar_ops, it is vital there).

Great.

Are you aware of any changes in that area which might affect a backport
to netbsd-5?

Not that I know of; however, it may be a bit late for 5.1, it should be
discussed with releng@.

As a member of releng@, I can assure you it is too late :-)

I'll have another look at the patch in more detail and try to do a more intelligent backport.

--
Stephen