[Xen-users] xen 4 and grub2 on debian squeeze

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen 4 and grub2 on debian squeeze
From: Igor Serebryany <igor47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:03:11 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:04:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

        I'm experimenting with Xen 4 on Squeeze. Squeeze uses grub2 by
        default, and the config format has changed. I can't for the life of
        me figure out where to set options for the hypervisor and the Dom0
        kernel on bootup.

        It seems the grub2 stanza for xen is being generated by
        /etc/grub.d/20_linux_xen and that seems to have some provisions for
        receiving arguments, but I have no idea how to make update-grub pass
        those arguments.

        Is there a config file I'm overlooking?

--Igor