[Xen-users] Problems with VM migration on XCP

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems with VM migration on XCP
From: Deborah Maria Vieira Magalhães <deborah.vm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:24:52 -0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:26:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+bwRfgAEM715GRUgS85anFb1dZo2CNWFw5PVZa0iQ2k=; b=A+AtjzH/R5igyiRUyq3yMfyR1K2Z+0uE2YjH0piJg0DvNqG04Oyk8wh7brD3/0JeOx 3OyGZFWgaxqwKHn7khrg5QnkQvEFYCrETkiqUQpT1WBLYU0NM3Ask/A0U6wWwZCfEFh/ yEPzfv1BPww4OSJlHjQPWnQXJwk7ZJP5yaFUU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all.

When I try to migrate a VM using the function "xe vm-migrate" I get the error: You attempted  an operation on a VM which requires PV drivers to be installed but drivers were not detected.
After some research I tried do install Xen-Tools. Installed the pre-requesite packages, like make, debootstrap, perl and so on.
Well, after all that, the migration stills trows the same error and the frontend (OpenXenManager) still says that there's no Xen-Tools installed on the host.

Some more info: I've installed a Debian Lenny distro using a template and specifying a folder over the network (I have a NFS storage).

Sorry not so good English. Any help will be much appreciated.